Yield: 4 Servings
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1/2 pound carrots, trimmed and spiraled into long thin strips
- 1/2 pound beet root, trimmed and spiraled into long thin strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together fresh lime juice, peanut butter, oil, tamari, and water until well blended.
Place the carrots and beets in a large bowl and pour in the sauce; toss to coat well.
Serve topped with chopped cilantro and toasted peanuts.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 165; Total Fat: 12 g; Carbs: 12.5 g; Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g; Sugars: 5.8 g; Protein: 3.7 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 286 mg