Yield: 6 Servings
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A
For the salad:
- 1 kg lean steak
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
Mix lime juice, salt, and pepper; spread over the steak and grill on a preheated charcoal grill for about 8 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until well blended; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine carrots, bell pepper, broccoli, cabbage, and kale; pour over the dressing and toss until well coated.
Add walnuts, avocado, and parsley, and sesame seeds and toss to mix well. Top with the grilled steak and enjoy!
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 332; Total Fat: 26.6 g; Carbs: 20.2 g; Dietary Fiber: 9 g; Sugars: 5.5 g; Protein: 3.1 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 138 mg