There is a longevity crisis in the making as 100 year old people are one of the worlds fastest growing groups. The current generation of seniors and super seniors were blindsided by their extended life.
While many of them are suffering, many others are living with joy, passion and activity. Nearly every system from health care and medication usage to retirement and finances were established for a life expectancy of 65 to 75 years. Adjusting the actuary tables is necessary but it is not the solution for you and your loved ones. All of these systems are busting at the seams. It’s time for ANLOT, A New Level of Thinking!
Einstein said, “we cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them”. This definitely holds true for longevity.
When you see the number of assisted living and Alzheimers care centers popping up in every city, you realize that living to 80, 90, 100 and beyond has become the norm. Thinking differently about your longevity is vital. Living differently beginning today is even more important.
You will be faced with choices every day that support your quality of life today and as you age. What should you say yes to? What should you say no to? Defining what The 100 Year Lifestyle is and what it isn’t will help you focus your choices and live at 100% for 100 Years and beyond.
The 100 Year Lifestyle Defined
WHAT IT IS…
- Living a healthy, passionate, prosperous life, every day of your life, for 100 years and beyond
- Great relationships with multiple generations and multiple circles of people
- Lifelong learning, activity and adventure
- Keeping your spine and nervous system functioning without interference so you can adapt to your environment and function at your full potential
- Financial freedom, abundance and independence
- The perfect balance of exploration, play time and fun combined with meaningful work
- Maximizing your Innate capabilities and making the most of your time, energy and talents
- Keeping your original body parts functioning at full capacity and keeping your mind sharp
- Accepting challenges, embracing change and adapting to the unexpected
- Balancing the need for immediate gratification and a secure future
- Trusting your Innate. Your 100 Year Lifestyle is yours to customize.
WHAT IT IS NOT…
- Rotting away as a human preservative in a nursing home
- Abusing your body, masking symptoms with drugs, and then continuing to abuse yourself until one organ after the other has to be removed or replaced
- All work and no play
- Abusive relationships or isolation
- Financial survival for 35 years and then barely getting by on Social Security and Medicare
- Insignificant retirement where you become a meaningless number in a long line of an outdated system
- Wearing out your body in the first 50 years and then suffering the consequences during the second 50 years
- Accumulating wealth in the first 50 years and destroying relationships along the way, leaving you nobody to share it with
- Creating wealth at the price of your health
- Denying yourself the good things in life
Everyone deserves to be healthy and express their full potential from the time they are born through their last breath of life. This includes you!
We are excited to attract experts who understand this thinking and realize the need for this new consciousness so we can make the world a healthier and better place. You can take charge of these changes for yourself. Isn’t it time that you make the changes that you know you need to make today, and enjoy your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle.