Yields: 4 Servings
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ingredients: Use Grass-Fed Meat, Organic, Antibiotic Free, Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound sliced lean beef
- 2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot starch
Add extra virgin olive oil to a pan set over medium heat; sauté in red onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant. Add beef and stir-fry to your desired temperature.
Stir in red curry paste and cook for a few more minutes.
Stir in raw honey, fresh lime juice, capsicum, and water; simmer for about 10 minutes.
Mix cooked arrowroot with water to make a paste; stir the paste into the sauce to thicken it.
Meanwhile, toast the cashews in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Remove the meat from heat and add the toasted cashews.
Serve over steamed brown rice!
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 513; Total Fat: 27.5 g; Carbs: 27.6 g; Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g; Sugars: 7.9 g; Protein: 41.4 g; Cholesterol: 101 mg; Sodium: 218 mg